Departments and laboratories
- Technology transfer
- Patent attorney
The Specialist for Technology Transfer have many years of experience in the construction of equipment designated to production and testing of the chemical power sources. The technical know-how of our specualists is used in the development of technical documentation. Their field of action is focused on analyses of rules of battery exploitation in various applications, causes of battery failures, technology and construction premises in the energy storage manufacture, design and development of technology, development of construction and technology technical documentation enabling transfer of research results to serial production, design of semi-technical production lines and design of batteries according to the customer requirements.
Moreover, the specialists perform:
- Electrochemical and physical tests on separators;
- Training courses concerning:
- exploitation of chemical power sources in various applications,
- causes of battery failures,
- technology and construction premises in the energy storage manufacture;
- Development of construction and technology technical documentation enabling transfer of research results to serial production;
- Designs of semi-technical production lines;
- Designs of batteries according to the customer requirements.
MSc Jerzy Kunicki
IMN CLAiO makes the following research:
- Patent research;
- Analyses of technology and technics state-of-the-art;
- Research on patentability of own innovatory solutions for patent protection and acquisition of proprietary exclusive rights.
MSc ing. Krystyna Pruchniak
tel.: +48 61-2797-887