Consortium Pol-Stor-En has started!
One step closer to the e-mobility in Poland!
Consortium Pol-Stor-En that consists of seven Polish R&D centers was constituted yesterday in the building of Polish Ministry of Energy. The consortium creators are:
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals (represented by Maciej Kopczyk, Director of our division – Cental Laboratoriy of Batteries and Cells)
- Gdańsk University of Technology,
- Poznań University of Technology,
- Warsaw University of Technology,
- Jagiellonian University in Kraków
- Warsaw University.
The main purpose of the consortium is to develop and deploy innovatory solutions in the field of energy storage especially with the support of Polish economic and intellectual capitals.
photo: Ministry of Energy
fot. Ministerstwo Energii